We live in an ever changing world with never ending breaking news. The information technology is in a competition to bring you the news updates. Here is a Malayalam online news portal called E-Vartha that will bring you a change from the same old news stories and networks with highly qualified essays and news which are regularly updated, and are reliable.
Though there are alternative media which provides open platform for discussion and report, most of the medias neglect the indigenous and marginalized communities. But E-Vartha outstands always to support the oppressed and the marginalized people and keeps a progressive approach towards the contemporary issues of the world.
E-Vartha is one of the leading Multilingual(Malayalam & English) news portals since 2009 (www.evartha.in). Its operations are being controlled and updated from Trivandrum by highly talented youngsters with good technical background.
Millions use online portals as a media for information thus, evartha has achieved the task of reaching these millions of malayalees who are around the world. Moreover, evartha is also used as a platform for the leading business ads which are part of everyday life.
Following are the key features of E-Vartha;
- E-Vartha is aggradated by the government of Kerala with I & PRD aggradations (21674/D3/12/I&PR) and listed among the Government media list
- E- Vartha is counted among the top ten positions in the Google news list
- E- Vartha has a reputable position in national and Global Alexa Ranking.
- E- Vartha has readers from more than 120 countries, mostly from India, Middle East, UK, US.
- E-Vartha covers wider areas of news including national, international, business, sports and entertainment with an aim to reach all age groups with current world affairs.
- E- Vartha is currently aiming to launch its editions in Middle East, UK and US regions.